S H O O T S
We have now confirmed dates for our STUDENT SHOOT - please see call times below! You'll also need to book your space by following the instructions below.
SHOOT DATE (confirmed):
Sunday 13th June from 8am onwards. Day/Night depending on what performance you are in. See below for Call Times.
Saturday 12th June at Kingsland location, call times are:
6pm Hiphop & Squad
Please bring the following for us to use to workshop the costumes:
1. Short ankle boots (all colours)
2. Long boots, see here (black)
3. Denim Jackets (particularly cropped light coloured ones and ADC merch ones)
4. Black Tights (footless)
5. Track Pants
6. Knee Pads (if you would like them, volleyball ones a good, see here)
7. Black/Navy sports bras and/or tops that have crossed straps (like the lululemon ones) and normal ones too.
8. Adjustable & non-adjustable bras in a variety of colours PLUS any old ones that we could glue gems etc. to.
See past shoots here!
Shoot Fees include makeup, costume, location, lights and our experienced videography shoot team, alongside photographers, makeup artist, behind the scenes videographers, director, and our team of professional editors. If you are shooting multiple times in different classes you will still only need to pay this fee once. Secure your space in the shoot here.
NB: Those who are in Squad have the Squad portion of the shoot covered within their Squad fees (Janelle Monae/My Girl) ,but will need to pay a separate Shoot fee for the other class shoots, as Squad is run separately from normal classes.
CALL TIMES, (ALLOWING FOR HAIR/MAKEUP/COSTUME PREP FOR EACH LOOK):
HIP HOP with ADC CHOREOGRAPHER KOHEI IGUCHI
BRITNEY (ME AGAINST THE MUSIC, SLAVE4U, GIMME MORE) - HEELS CLASSES
TEEKS "HERE BEFORE" - LYRICAL
"MY GIRL" - ADC DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
JANELLE MONAE "MAKE ME FEEL" - ADC DEVELOPMENT SQUAD with KIMBERLEY JAMES
If you are in multiple set we have prepared for this in the runsheet. See Event Manager Tess Denyer for more details
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Lots of snacks and water
2. Multiple coloured bras (nude, white, black, red - if you have :))
4. Your general make-up (especially foundation for your skin type)
5. Eyelash extensions if you want them.
6. Sally Hanson Airbrush legs (easy fake tan/body coverage)
7. Your own shoes if necessary (tbc for each set - some are barefoot eg "Here Before")
8. A book to read/podcast to listen to/work to do -- there may be wait time while lights set up, people film etc, so we ask for your patience and your help in preparation - please ask crew if there's anything you can do!
Note: All students are eligible to do the classes and workshop, even if they don't plan on doing the shoot.
THE ADC SHOOT TEAM:
Tess Denyer - ADC Event Manager
Jaymee Cottle - ADC Manager
BTS Videographer/Photographer - Isobel Smith
Makeup Artist - TBC
all on-site with you on the night.
See mood-board above (some still being loaded/completed) for tone/inspiration, and some of our previous student shoots that we've shot over the past 3 years, to the left. 👈🏻
We can't wait to make more magic with you all!!
The Team at ADC HQ